Our second to last night was so much fun, last party with everybody at school. We played Epic sax guy for over an hour and it was awesome. We even danced like he do in the video and it felt great! We drank only champagne and we celebrated hard!
On my graduation day, me and my classmates got princess cake and when we scooped cake in our mouths, a slideshow rolled with our photos that we had taken early in our education. We were good then and now we can see clear that we have improved a lot since a year ago.
We've pushed our projects forward and succeded to deliver great products early this week, during presentations.
This is my graduation week with photos from my phone.
- And a late afternoon, a hot cup of chocolate to celebrate that I rocked my presentation that monday.
- Another night we invited some friends over for some tacos.
- And my workstation with very good company and a cup of tea.
- Left school for good, a rainy thursday night.
marshmallows. I had a blast!
- We ate pizza for lunch in a beautiful park, and when it later started pouring we took shelter in a gazebo. A pizza never taste this good.
- Somewhere outside of Kalmar, on my way home. Enjoying the sunset.
- I got this beautiful book, that I longed for, from my big sister. It's called "The meaning with all this shit" and I'm very excited!
It's still a bit crazy to understand that I'll never need to come back to Gamleby anytime soon.
This era is over.
Thanks for these two years, that made me grow a lot.